23rd June 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Electrician in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited recruitment

Sir, I am eager to join Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited through it’s recruitment as an Electrician. I know little about the same post. Can you please tell me about the job profile of Electrician in this PSU?

17th September 2018, 08:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Electrician in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited recruitment

Job Profile of Electrician in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018:

The detailed job profile of Electrician in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Company - Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Electrician

>> Educational Qualification Required:-

@ You must have completed 10th Class from a recognized board in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Age Criteria Required:-

@ You should have completed minimum of 14 years in order to apply for this recruitment.

Number of vacancies - 20 vacancies

Hence, if you meet the required criteria you are eligible to apply. The selection process consists of,

(@) Merit List

(@) Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?