21st September 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Revenue Services recruitment?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Indian Revenue Services recruitment? How can I get job of this post? I want the whole details of this post. Kindly help me to find out.

24th September 2015, 06:44 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Revenue Services recruitment?

To become a part of the IRS you need to crack the Civil service Examination which is conducted by UPSC every year.

As per your merit they can allotted the Department.

All the candidates who satisfy the basic eligibility criteria of the Civil Services Examination are eligible to fill the application form for the IRS post.

Civil Services Examination is conducted by UPSC every year for the recruitment of candidates for the post of IAS, IRS, IPS, iFS.....

The basic eligibility criteria for Civil Services Exam are as follows:
Nationality should be Indian.

Educational Qualification ;;
The candidate must hold any degree in any discipline from any recognized university
Final year degree students are also eligible
Degree obtained by distance education/open university is also eligible if the university is a recognized university.

Age limit ;;
General 21-30 yrs
SC/ST 21-35 yrs
PH 21-40 yrs.

Number of attempts permitted ;;
General 4
OBC 7
PH 7
SC/ST No Limit.

For further details refer www.upsc.gov.in
24th September 2015, 10:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Revenue Services recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Indian Revenue Services recruitment? How can I get job of this post? I want the whole details of this post. Kindly help me to find out.
Indian Revenue Service exam is under of Civil Service exam which is conducted by UPSC.

Candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Indian Revenue Service exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Indian Revenue Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
24th September 2015, 11:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Indian Police Service :

<> You must be citizen of India.

<> You must have completed graduation from the recognized university with minimum percentage of marks.

<> Minimum Age : 21 years

Maximum Age : 30 years

There is a Age relaxation available for all the reserved candidates.

<> Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for Indian Police Service.
24th December 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir l have govt job teacher PGT . I have expirance of education officer.for 1.5 year. Now I want to pass UPSC exam for promotion/deputation on higher post my age 42 year. Pl advise me what to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?