17th September 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Economic Services exam for B.Sc(Economics) final year student?

Hello Everyone,
I am a final year student of B.Sc(Economics) Honours. I want to give Indian Economic Services exam. I would like to know the eligibility criteria for applying in this exam and also provide me all the information. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services exam will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply for B.Sc(Statistics) final year student?
  2. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to apply in Indian Economic Service exam for M.Sc(Economics) postgraduate?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Forest Service exam for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
  4. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to join Indian Postal Service for B.Com final year student?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Engineering Service for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UPSC exams for B.A.(Economics) final year student?
  7. Eligibility to appear in Indian Economic Service exam for M.Com in A.B.S.T student?
  8. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  9. How to join Indian Defence Services after my graduation? What are the various exam schemes and the eligibility criteria?
  10. How can I get information regarding exam eligibility for civil services?
  11. Am I eligible for Indian Economic Services exam after completion of post graduation course via distance mode? Can someone let me know on the eligibility criteria followed for the IES exam?
  12. Last year Indian Economic Services exam question papers?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for IBPS recruitment exam?
  14. Detailed eligibility criteria for IES examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can final year B.Tech.(IT) student apply for RRB exam? What are the eligibility criteria for the examination?
  16. Indian Economic Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Detailed syllabus of Indian Economic Serive Exam? Reference test books and scheme of examination?
  18. MBA in Finance can apply for Indian Economic Services exam?
21st September 2015, 05:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Economic Services exam for B.Sc(Economics) final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am a final year student of B.Sc(Economics) Honours. I want to give Indian Economic Services exam. I would like to know the eligibility criteria for applying in this exam and also provide me all the information. Thank you in advance.
No, you are not eligible for Indian Economic Service exam because you have completed B.Sc in Economics.

IES stands for Indian Economics Service. This is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Those candidates who have completed Post graduate degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics course from a recognized University are eligible for Indian Economics Service exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.

Pattern for Indian Economics Service exam :

(a)General English :- 100 Marks
(b)General Studies :- 100 Marks
(c)General Economics-I :- 200 Marks
(d)General Economics-II :- 200 Marks
(e)General Economics-III :- 200 Marks
(f)General Economics :- 200 Marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?