11th August 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to qualify in ONGC Graduate Trainee Reservoir exam? Syllabus of this exam?

Hello,
I want to get the syllabus of ONGC Graduate Trainee Reservoir exam. Can you please send me the syllabus? Please tell me what marks I have to score for qualifying?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the detailed syllabus of Maths for post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  2. Syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  3. Syllabus and question pattern or previous years papers for ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Maths?
  4. Syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?
  5. What is the syllabus of mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  6. Syllabus and question pattern for ONGC(Reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Chemistry
  7. Syllabus of Reservoir Post in Graduate Trainee Exam of ONGC for Physics Honors Candidate?
  8. Detailed syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC graduate trainee exam? Will the questions appear from PG level or degree level?
  9. Syllabus and sample question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for the post of reservoir(Mathematics)
  10. What is the syllabus and question pattern for ONGC graduate trainee exam for mathematics and physics
  11. Syllabus for ONGC GT exam for the post of reservoir?
  12. Syllabus and General Knowledge for ONGC Geologist recruitment exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  13. Syllabus and Exam pattern for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Transportation? Which books to prepare for this Exam?
  14. Syllabus, pattern and cutoff marks required to qualify NPCIL Trainee(Instrumentation) recruitment exam?
  15. Ongc reservoir engineering syllabus
  16. Syllabus for ONGC Graduate Trainee exam?
  17. What is the syllabus of finance and instrumentation for ONGC graduate trainee exam
  18. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
24th November 2015, 04:21 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify in ONGC Graduate Trainee Reservoir exam? Syllabus of this exam?

First of all I appreciate your willingness for getting job in one of the top PSU i.e ONGC. You want to know about the syllabus of the Graduate Trainee Reservoir Exam.

The most important thing is that the selection procedure for this post is through GATE score. There is not any separate exam conducted by ONGC for this post. So if you score good marks in the GATE exam then there will be a great chance of selection.

If you score more than 65 marks in the GATE exam then you will be definitely called for interview.

Weightage:

--GATE score: 60 marks

--Interview: 15 marks

--Qualification: 25 marks (20 marks for essential qualification and 5 marks for higher qualification).

**You will be happy to know that the notification for recruitment on the basis of GATE 2016 has been published. If you want to know more about this you can go through the detailed advertisement which I am providing to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Graduate Trainee.pdf(4.85 MB, 22 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?