2nd November 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Will there be a possibility to get rejected in HPCL and other government sectors if qualified because of over qualification which is by finishing the M.Tech Thermal Engineering course?

My brother is doing M.Tech thermal engineering .he is thinking of applying HPCL and other government sectors through gate.if he cracked gate ,will he be rejected for being overqualified? Will there be any possibility for the same? Can you please guide me on this?

24th November 2015, 06:03 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will there be a possibility to get rejected in HPCL and other government sectors if qualified because of over qualification which is by finishing the M.Tech Thermal Engineering course?

First of all I appreciate the willingness of your brother. After doing the M.Tech program he is willing for getting job in HPCL.

No, there will not be any possibility to get rejected in HPCL and other governmental exam after being cracked the GATE exam. If you qualify the GATE exam with a good score you will be definitely called for interview.

If you face the interview very confidently you will definitely get selected.

Instead of getting disadvantage you will have an advantage as

--You will understand the subject properly in M.Tech and you will answer the questions in the interview very well.

--You have an advantage of higher qualification.

--You will have better communication skills too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?