25th December 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Details about government jobs after B.Sc Botany Honors? Selection procedure for the job?

I am graduate in B.Sc Botany Honors and want to know about job opportunities in government sector for me. Send me details about jobs and selection procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology
  2. Procedure to apply for BSc Botany in distance mode?
  3. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc Botany?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for BSc(Botany) student? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?
  6. What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Chemistry honors from Delhi University?
  7. Procedure to get job in government colleges after completion of M.Sc in Botany and B.Ed?
  8. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting government job in Karanataka?
  10. How can I apply for M.Tech course in IIT Guwahati if I am a student of BSc Botany Honors? Procedure for the same?
  11. What kind of private jobs are available after M.Sc botany?
  12. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?
  13. Can I get a job Abroad after completing B.Com Honors? What is the procedure to apply for jobs?
  14. Job opportunities in Government Agriculture department for BSc(Botany) student?
  15. After BSc Honors in Botany how can I succeed in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of government jobs for Diploma in Biomedical having four years experience? Selection procedure for it?
  17. Can I government job after completing B.Sc in Physics honors?
  18. Which further Diploma course to do after B.Sc in Botany to get into government jobs?
29th December 2017, 08:06 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about government jobs after B.Sc Botany Honors? Selection procedure for the job?

Government job entrance exams after Bachelor's degree in Botany:

1. Indian Forest Services exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

2. Civil Service Examination.

3. Banking Examination like IBPS PO and Clerk examination.

4. State Public Service Commission.

5. SSC CGL examination.

There are various stages of exam which you need to clear in order to get finally selected like written test and personal interview.
29th December 2017, 05:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about government jobs after B.Sc Botany Honors? Selection procedure for the job?

You can apply for job at Food Corporation of India. There are various Assistant grade posts available for B.Sc botany graduates and selection will be on the basis of written exam and interview.

You can also try for other jobs in government sector, but it will not be related to life science field. There is bank PO, railway jobs, India Post jobs, SSC CGL, LIC ADO, etc.
27th December 2021, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Bsc chemistry semester question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?