9th December 2016, 12:41 PM
Shive pandey

Can I get a job Abroad after completing B.Com Honors? What is the procedure to apply for jobs?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Com Honors course and now I want to apply for job in Abroad. I want to know can I get a job Abroad after completing B.Com Honors? What is the procedure to apply for jobs? Please answer as soon as possible.

10th April 2017, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job Abroad after completing B.Com Honors? What is the procedure to apply for jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shive pandey View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Com Honors course and now I want to apply for job in Abroad. I want to know can I get a job Abroad after completing B.Com Honors? What is the procedure to apply for jobs? Please answer as soon as possible.

It is very difficult to get a job in abroad countries after completion of B.Com Honors course. In most of the abroad countries a person with skills will be recruited. You have to enhance your skills to get a job in abroad countries. You should study some certification courses or get some work experience in order to get a job in abroad. The best possible way is to gain some work experience, by working in India for two or three years and then apply for jobs in abroad countries. One of the other options should be go for higher studies in abroad countries and after completion of the course you have very good chance of getting a job in abroad. But higher study option is little expensive. These are some of the options available for a B.Com Honors degree holder to get a job in abroad countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?