8th July 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting government job in Karanataka?

I want government jobs in Karnataka I complete d bsc microbiology and I want about 30000 salary? Can you please provide me the details which I need to follow to ensure that I will get the job? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible.

12th July 2016, 12:13 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting government job in Karanataka?

If you want government job only in karnataka then have to give State Government job. Do not restrict your self within Karnataka only, try to go other places also. You can apply for the central government jobs also but be ready to go anywhere. To apply for the job a candidate must be graduate from a recognized university. I suggest you to buy Employment news on every week as this paper published on Saturday only. This paper consist of details of government jobs.
1st March 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting government job in Karanataka?

What is the next step after clearing government job interview ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?