4th September 2014, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Details of Ex-Servicemen quota in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission?

I urgently want to know the details is there any ex-serviceman quota in Uttar Pradesh public service commission and how much?

7th September 2014, 11:43 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Ex-Servicemen quota in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I urgently want to know the details is there any ex-serviceman quota in Uttar Pradesh public service commission and how much?

To apply for the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission there are certain qualification which you need to satisfy in order to apply for the exam and they are:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India

# The age limit which is needed is that the candidate should have 21-40 years of age for General category candidate.

# There are certain relaxation which is allowed for other category candidates and they are for SC/ST they get 5 years exception and OBC candidate get 3 years exception.

# The education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university.

The candidates are selected through:
  • Preliminary Exam
  • Main Exam

Regards
~Jxsab~
21st January 2017, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of Ex-Servicemen quota in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission?

Do we have ex-serviceman quota in up public service commission exams?
29th July 2017, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am retd subedar JE E&M(MES.Army) retd on 31 Mar 2017. DoB 1967.total service 30yrs. Experience in work 20 yrs in MES as a JE. (Living in UP)Sir May i can apply for job through uppsc.
2nd November 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

21st January 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am an Ex-Servicemen and OBC. My age is 31 years sir is any reservation for UPPCS for me ? If yes then in which category ?
Sir please reply me.
2nd December 2018, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I worked 5years in govt society then i am salected in upsssc through proper channel than my society service may be add or not
2nd July 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the uper age for teacher in up ex serviceman ?
1st March 2020, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 45 year old Indian army jab my rank junior commission officer my education MA sociology my jab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?