5th November 2012, 11:05 PM
Somnath Karale

Details of the percentage of vacancies for ex servicemen in Maharashtra Public Service Commission

Sir,please send me details of percentage of vacancies for ex serviceman in Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

27th March 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the percentage of vacancies for ex servicemen in Maharashtra Public Service Commission

Can we joined the police psi/sti/asst after retirement
27th March 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the percentage of vacancies for ex servicemen in Maharashtra Public Service Commission

Can we joined the police psi/sti/asst after retirement
20th May 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

notification in VTU ex - servicemen quota is mentioned and the same has not been given to the ex - servicemen son. Whether direct ex- servicemen is eligible or his son?
26th September 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

sir I am guru and my question is I am an soldier and I want to join ksp as a inspector so how can apply this
30th October 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to open a liquor shop, so I need a liquor licence from Karnataka state.give me stages or information about this my name is Ex Hav Ra
mesh KT
13th April 2015, 09:17 PM
Ramesh kt

Sir , My name Ramesh KT (ex service men) from Karnataka kindly give the information about to apply for liquor licence.Thanking u sir reply soon...
16th September 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know that wheather i am applicable for applying group II exam as my qualification with10th,Dece, BBA.at present in army. Will be retiring in 2016,
13th April 2017, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I am likely to retire in Mar 2018. Can you give information about ex servicemen quota in mahanagar palika, nagar palika, post offices & canals department
23rd May 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about the vacancies in Maharashtra state public sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?