29th April 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation for ex-servicemen for Delhi Public Service Commission?

I am serving in the Indian Navy. I will be retiring from the Navy next year and I will be 34 years old. I want to apply for State Civil Services in Delhi Public Service Commission. Kindly let me know about the age relaxation for ex-servicemen. Thank you Sir.

2nd May 2014, 11:54 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Age relaxation for ex-servicemen for Delhi Public Service Commission?

You complete your job in Indian navy now you are retired from Indian navy. You want to know that you want to know the age relaxation of delhi public service commission. Delhi public service commission conduct all the class one and class two examination.

In class one the post are undergo are like civil service examination for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS in this class one post there are age relaxation is 32 for general candidates, 35 for OBC ( other backward class ) candidates and 40 for SC/ST candidates so in which you are in above then the age relaxation is under this following above as you have mentioned that your age is 34 years if you are OBC or SC/ST candidates then you can apply for delhi public service commission for class one post only.

But in class two in which is under delhi public service commission are like police sub inspector, senior clerk or many more post in which you have want to apply then I am sorry to say you that you can not apply fo this job because it have the age relaxation 28 years old for all reservation candidates like OBC, SC/ST or general.
13th February 2017, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age relaxation for ex-servicemen for Delhi Public Service Commission?

Gm Sir. I have retired from army. I want to join in uppcs .So I want total percentage of reserved quota of ex man (army) in uppcs.
20th February 2017, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am retired from army in Jan 2017 and my distinction havildar sir pl tell me that what is relaxation in bank service
7th April 2017, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I have just retired from army & I am 34 years old. Have done 12 from Cbse board from arts stream, please inform me about the job for which I am capable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?