2nd August 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Details and job roles of Assistant Executive Engineer through BMRC Recruitment?

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the details of Assistant Executive Engineer posts through BMRC Recruitment. I have applied for both posts. Kindly let me know about the job role as well. Thank you!

25th March 2023, 03:11 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Details and job roles of Assistant Executive Engineer through BMRC Recruitment?

The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE) in civil and electrical disciplines. The total number of vacancies for AEE (Civil) is 21, and for AEE (Electrical), it is 10.

Job Role:

Assistant Executive Engineers are responsible for designing, planning, and executing various construction projects related to the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation. They also oversee the construction work, ensure that it is in compliance with safety regulations and quality standards, and resolve any issues that may arise during the construction process.

The job roles of AEE (Civil) and AEE (Electrical) are as follows:

AEE (Civil):

1. Planning and designing the construction of metro rail stations, corridors, and other structures.

2. Overseeing construction work and ensuring that it is in compliance with safety regulations and quality standards.

3. Coordinating with contractors and other stakeholders to ensure that the project is completed on time and within the budget.

4. Ensuring that all necessary permits and approvals are obtained before construction begins.

AEE (Electrical):

1. Planning and designing the electrical systems for metro rail stations, corridors, and other structures.

2. Overseeing the installation and maintenance of electrical equipment and systems.

3. Coordinating with contractors and other stakeholders to ensure that the project is completed on time and within the budget.

4. Ensuring that all necessary permits and approvals are obtained before installation begins.

In summary, the job roles of AEE (Civil) and AEE (Electrical) are to plan, design, and oversee the construction of metro rail structures and ensure that they are completed on time and within the budget.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?