29th July 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Details of Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018

Can anyone of you tell me about the Kerala PSC Technical Assistant? I really want to know the details of Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment because I am completely unaware of this kind of recruitment.

Related Questions:
  1. How many vacancies are there in Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018? Important dates of this recruitment?
  2. How to apply for Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  3. Selection procedure in Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018?
  4. Is EEE in Tamilnadu department of technical education, approved by Kerala PSC? How can I apply for Kerala PSC recruitment?
  5. Detailed notification & important dates of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant 2018 recruitment?
  6. Important dates of TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer 2018 recruitment
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Secretariat assistant exams by Kerala PSC?
  8. Eligibility to apply for DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ 2018 recruitment?
  9. Detailed information about Integral Coach Factory Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment 2018?
  10. Important dates of MPWZ Assistant IT Manager 2018 recruitment
  11. Latest Govt Jobs for HPPSC Recruitment 2018
  12. What is the eligibility for KErala PSC exam for assistant engineer in PWD
  13. Selection procedure of Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment 2018?
  14. Can I apply for Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment with 54% in BEd? -- [New]
  15. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant exam being an Engineering graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How many vacancies are available in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for BTech Chemical graduate?
  17. Procedure to apply for Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  18. Selection procedure of Higher Secondary Teacher recruitment in Kerala PSC? Pay scale of Higher Secondary teachers through Kerala PSC?
4th August 2018, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the Kerala PSC Technical Assistant? I really want to know the details of Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment because I am completely unaware of this kind of recruitment.

Those who have passed SSLC (10th) or equivalent examination and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering / Agricultural Engineering in the age group of 18 to 36 years are eligible to apply for the Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment. There are 4 vacancies available in Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment. Candidates are selected based on their performance in Written / OMR / Online Test conducted by Kerala PSC. Last date to apply for the Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment is 29-08-2018 - 12 Midnight.
4th August 2018, 03:19 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The details of Kerala PSC Technical Assistant are:

Total number of vacancies: 29.

Age criteria is 18-36 years.

Last date to apply is 29th August, 2018.

For any more details, visit Kerala PSC .
4th August 2018, 07:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Details of Kerala PSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018:

Detailed Information about PSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Job Position - Technical Assistant

You should have passed SSLC or Diploma in Metallurgical or Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering or Automobile Engineering subjects from a recognized university.

The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 36 years. Of course there will be relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

i.e., you should have born between 2nd January, 1982 and 1st January, 2000.

There is no application fee in order to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?