6th March 2018, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Maximum age limit to apply for IBPS PO and Clerical recruitment exam for 23 years old B.Com graduate?

Sir, I have completed my B.Com this year and I am 23 years old. I want to join IBPS. For this I know I have to give IBPS exams. My question is, how many times I can give IBPS exams from this age? I am preparing for Clerical and PO post exams.

10th April 2018, 06:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum age limit to apply for IBPS PO and Clerical recruitment exam for 23 years old B.Com graduate?

Age Criteria Required to apply for IBPS PO and IBPS Clerical Cadre Recruitment:

In order to be eligible for appearing in IBPS PO and IBPS Clerical Cadre recruitment's, you are required to meet the basic age criteria required as per rules given in the notification.

>> For IBPS PO Recruitment:
@ Minimum age required - 20 years
@ Maximum age allowed - 30 years

>> For IBPS Clerical Cadre Recruitment:
@ Minimum age required - 20 years
@ Maximum age allowed - 28 years

Basically there is no certain criteria of number of attempts to appear in Common Written Examination that is conducted by IBPS. Candidates can appear in concerned recruitment's as long as candidate meet the required age criteria. Of course, there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

As you are a 23 years old candidate, I can say that you are certainly eligible to appear in both the recruitment as long as you meet below the maximum age limit.
10th April 2018, 11:58 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum age limit to apply for IBPS PO and Clerical recruitment exam for 23 years old B.Com graduate?

The maximum age limit required to apply for IBPS PO examination is 30 years and for IBPS Clerk examination is 28 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules. You should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university to be eligible to apply for IBPS PO and Clerk examination.
11th April 2018, 12:05 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The age limit for candidates of different category in case of Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written exam:

Probationary officer:

General category:20-30 years

OBC category: 20-33 years.

SC/ST candidates: 20-35 years.

Clerical examination:

General category:20-28 years.

OBC category: 20-31 years.

SC/ST candidates:20-33 years.
11th April 2018, 06:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

IBPS conducts entrance test for recruitment in banking sector. The required minimum qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit to appear in examination for Clerk post is 20-28 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear for Clerk as well as PO post. For detail information about examination visit at www.ibps.in.
11th April 2018, 07:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very much happy to tell you that you are very much eligible to appear in the IBPS PO and Clerk examination at this age, there is no problem in it.
In order to be eligible for the above mentioned examination of PO and Clerk, candidates age must be in between 20 to 28 years.
11th April 2018, 10:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for IBPS ( Institute of Banking Personnel Selection ) bank clerk and bank PO examinations having completed your B.Com degree and being 23 years old then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible for both the posts.

Further, I would like to let you know that there is no limitation on maximum attempts allowed for appearing in these examinations and hence a candidate can appear in these examinations as long he/she satisfies the eligibility criteria for appearing in the same examination.

The age limit to apply for bank clerk post is 20 years to 28 years while the age limit for bank PO post is 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more details and updates regarding IBPS bank examinations, you can refer to the link www.ibps.in.
11th April 2018, 11:05 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The maximum age limit for candidates of different category in case of Probationary officer and Clerical examination are:

1. Probationary officer:

>>The general age criteria is 20-30 years.

2. Clerical post:

>>The age criteria for open category candidate is 20-28 years.

In both cases, OBC candidates get three years upper age relaxation and SC/ST candidates get five years upper age relaxation.
11th April 2018, 11:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

IBPS is Institute of Personnel Banking Selection and it conducts entrance examination for recruitment in banking jobs.

The eligibility to appear for Clerk and PO is :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is :

Clerk - 20-28 years.

PO - 20-30 years.

There is relaxation in upper limit for reserved category to appear for examination. For detail information about examination visit at www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?