11th March 2016, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

How can i appear for the SSC board examination under CBSE board? What are the eligibility criterias?

I want to appear for SSC examination under CBSE board this year. SO please tell me how can i do that? Also tell me about the eligibility criteria set for appearing in the SSC exam under CBSE board?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  2. Information regarding Regular and Distance B.Ed course in Orissa? Eligibility criteria for this course?
  3. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  4. What to chose CBSE and SSC board for 11th science?
  5. Which Board is better to study Science among PSEB and CBSE?
  6. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
  7. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  8. How much average percentage in Graduation is required for SSC examination?
  9. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  10. Is CBSE syllabus is difficult than any state board?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  12. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  13. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  14. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  15. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam?
  16. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  18. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
11th March 2016, 09:43 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i appear for the SSC board examination under CBSE board? What are the eligibility criterias?

SSC stands for Senior Secondary Certificate examination conducted by CBSE every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 9th std from any affiliated school under CBSE. So, if you have passed 9th you are eligible to appear for SSC examination.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.cbse.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?