28th April 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Does ISRO offer recruitment directly to 12th candidate by providing Training?

Hello,
I am now studying in 12th standard. Some says that there is a college inside the ISRO institution. And will have to write an exam to get into that institution.
There they train the students for ISRO and they recruit them directly. Is that true?

Related Questions:
  1. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  2. Does ISRO offer B.Tech course? Can I get a job there after completing B.Tech? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Indian Space Research Organization?
  4. Type of training at ISRO after getting call letter? 1 year training in ISRO will give experience of a year?
  5. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  6. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  7. What are the courses necessary to work in Infosys
  8. Advantages of Apprenticeship training from ISRO?
  9. Recruitment available in ISRO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) candidate?
  10. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  11. Detailed information about companies which offer Inplant Training in Vishakapatnam to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?
  12. Procedure to apply for placement in Infosys after B.E. in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I do summer training from ISRO? I am an ECE 3rd year student
  14. What should I do to achieve a good career in Aerospace Engineering? Fee structure of space engineering?
  15. Which type of government job can I get after completing B.Tech computer science?
  16. TCS offer letter of interview January 1st 2015 Pune
  17. What should I do for training at ISRO?
  18. What's the procedure for Recruitment in ISRO after selection and verification?
30th April 2015, 11:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does ISRO offer recruitment directly to 12th candidate by providing Training?

Yes dear it is true there is a Institution related to ISRO called " Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology " and it offers the Following Courses.

* UG course ( B.Tech )

* PG Course (M.Tech )

* Ph.D course.

Admission process for B.Tech Courses :

1.You need to complete 12th from the recognized University.

2.Based on the marks got in JEE Advanced to get admission for the required Course.

3.In Earlier there is consideration of JEE Mains ( upto 2009) and it's Own Examination (till 2012) and Now consideration of JEE Advanced Examination.

4.There are about 156 seats which are there for every year (Admission)

It offers B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering, Avionics and Physical Sciences.
8th May 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does ISRO offer recruitment directly to 12th candidate by providing Training?

Shall i get admission in isro if i score above 99% in my board exam of 12th?i couldn't attend jee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?