13th January 2015, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

TCS offer letter of interview January 1st 2015 Pune

Hey my sister cleard the HR round of TCS on 1st Jan 2015 Pune..the HR told dat she can xpect the offer letter in 4-5 days bt yet she didnt got the mail..
plzz let me know whether dey will give d letter or not n if yes how much time all ds procedures take
or is der any way to get the status

13th January 2015, 10:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: TCS offer letter of interview January 1st 2015 Pune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey my sister cleard the HR round of TCS on 1st Jan 2015 Pune..the HR told dat she can xpect the offer letter in 4-5 days bt yet she didnt got the mail..
plzz let me know whether dey will give d letter or not n if yes how much time all ds procedures take
or is der any way to get the status
Do not worry much as it is just a week till now. Normally, it takes some time for TCS to send their offer letter once they recruit the candidate. There are various reasons behind that, may be even they are planning give to training on new project. So, please wait for some more time. If you did not get after a month then you can send a mail to this mail ID (
[email protected]) they will respond to you soon as possible (or) You can also directly visit the respective branch directly to know the status.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?