6th March 2018, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Does Staff Selection Commission offer Service Tax Officer post? When the recruitment will be released?

Sir, I want to know that in Staff Selection Commission there is a post of Service Tax Officer? I want to become a Service Tax Officer so when the recruitment will release? I like to get information about this post in details.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Staff Selection Commission offers recruitment for the post of Income Tax Officer? -- [New]
  2. How to become an Income tax officer after Intermediate?
  3. Eligibility to become an Income tax officer after B.Com computers?
  4. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  5. How to join Income Tax department in 2016? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether Staff Selection Commission conducts Income Tax & Central Excise Inspector recruitment exams?
  7. What kind of job is offered to B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  8. How to get a central government job after passing B.Com with 45%?
  9. How many rounds are left in Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff recruitment after written test?
  10. Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission for Income Tax Office post being a 25 years old ICAI Final female candidate of height 145 cms?
  11. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Stenographer recruitment 2018 will be released? Study Materials for preparation?
  12. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
  13. Will I get a government job after passing graduation in BSc? What type of job will I get?
  14. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam will be released for B.Sc(Physics) graduate?
  15. How to become an Income Tax Officer after 12th?
  16. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released?
  17. Staff Selection Commission Income Tax Inspector exam details
  18. Can I sit for SSC exam(Assistant Teacher) for work education after completing Junior Diploma of Fine Arts?
23rd April 2018, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Staff Selection Commission offer Service Tax Officer post? When the recruitment will be released?

Staff Selection Commission conducts CGL exam every year for filling various group B and C posts in various central government departments, including income tax department.

There are various posts available like income tax officer, income tax assistant, etc. Hence, you can surely apply for SSC CGL, if you want to join income tax department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?