2nd January 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IAF airman post being a NIOS class 10th pass candidate?

I have passed 10th from NIOS & 12th from Jharkhand board 62%. Am I eligible for IAF airman selection test in the year 2016. I have applied for airman but the roll no. of my NIOS 10th was not taken in the form & hence I have doubt in my mind. Am I eligible for airman selection test please guide me for 2017. my d.o.b is 24/11/1998 PANKAJ KUMAR SINGH

2nd January 2017, 06:34 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for IAF airman post being a NIOS class 10th pass candidate?

Yes, you are eligible for Indian Air Force airman post. National Institute of Open Schooling has been established by government of India so degree and certificates from this board is recognized at all over the India. So you don't have to worry about your job. Thanks
2nd January 2017, 07:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IAF airman post being a NIOS class 10th pass candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 10th from NIOS & 12th from Jharkhand board 62%. Am I eligible for IAF airman selection test in the year 2016. I have applied for airman but the roll no. of my NIOS 10th was not taken in the form & hence I have doubt in my mind. Am I eligible for airman selection test please guide me for 2017. my d.o.b is 24/11/1998 PANKAJ KUMAR SINGH
If you have completed 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics subject from a recognized University then you are eligible for Indian Air Force through NDA exam.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
3rd January 2017, 08:47 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for IAF airman post even after passing class 10th from NIOS. The students who have passed NIOS board are eligible to appear in any entrance exam as the degree are recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (HRD), Government of India.

Eligibility criteria required for Indian Air Force airman post :-

- The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics with a least 50 % of marks or 3 years Diploma Course in Engineering from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute.

- The candidate who have born between 7th July 1997 and 20th December 2000 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.

Selection Process:

Verification of Eligibility,

Written Test,

Adaptability Test,

Physical Fitness Test (PFT),

Interview and

Medical Examination.
24th April 2018, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10 th and 12th from NIOS what is the document required for airforce verification in selection
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?