16th June 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in WBCS exam for BTTM student?

Hello
Now I'm doing BTTM from WBUT.
Can I appear for WBCS exam,
after completing this course???

19th June 2014, 06:40 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in WBCS exam for BTTM student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Now I'm doing BTTM from WBUT.
Can I appear for WBCS exam,
after completing this course???
Hey friend,

Yeah you are eligible for applying for the exam as regarding the education qualification which you posses.It is to be noted that the education qualification which is needed for the WBCS Exam is that the candidate must have completed a Bachelor degree from a recognized university and that can be of any stream and it is also needed that the candidate should known to read ,speak and write in Bengali.

There are also other qualifications which are also needed to be satisfied along with the education qualification which you posses and they are:

~ Candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.

~ The age limit needed by the candidate is that the candidate must have 21-32 years of age for General category candidate and there are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidate and it is that for SC/ST candidate will get 5 years relaxation and for OBC candidate they get 3 years relaxation.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the WBSC exam.

The selection procedure for the exam is based on Preliminary Examination which is a Objective Type, Main Examination and Personality Test.

The Preliminary Exam will consist of only one paper on General Studies.The paper will be of an objective type consisting of 200 multiple-choice questions.

The Main Examination will consist of six compulsory papers and one optional subject.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?