16th June 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SAIL MT exam if secured 62% average in B.E.

sir
i have 67.72 % in aggregate in BE it is mentioned in my marksheet but in sail they asked 65% as average of all semester.but my average marks is 62% .am i eligible for sail MT exam?

19th June 2014, 06:13 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SAIL MT exam if secured 62% average in B.E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i have 67.72 % in aggregate in BE it is mentioned in my marksheet but in sail they asked 65% as average of all semester.but my average marks is 62% .am i eligible for sail MT exam?

Hey friend,

SAIL MT (Steel Authority of India Limited Management Trainee) and you can write this exam and join in as a MT Trainee or a MT Administration.

There are certain qualification according to it and you need to satisfy them in order to apply for the exam.And as per the information which you have mentioned about the average which is needed is correct and 00 it is mentioned that you need to have 65% aggregate in all the semesters in your Engineering degree and you need to satisfy that in order to apply for the exam.

If you are a candidate of SC/ST/PWD category then you may get some chances of relaxation in the percentage which is needed for applying for the exam as for candidates who are of category SC/ST/PWD having an Engineering degree with 55% marks (average of all semesters) shall be eligible to apply.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?