17th July 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply in Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment?

Dear friends, please provide me the details of educational qualification for applying in Constable post in Rajasthan Police recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details.

Related Questions:
19th July 2018, 08:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply in Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed 8th standard from a recognised board.

--> You should have a valid Driving License (LMV/ HMV).
20th July 2018, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply in Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please provide me the details of educational qualification for applying in Constable post in Rajasthan Police recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details.

Candidates who have passed Class 8th examinations along with having knowledge of Hindi and Rajasthan culture are eligible to apply for the Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment. Those candidates who have applied for the Constable (Driver) posts must hold a valid driving license. There are totally 623 constable posts available in Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online (from 21st July to 10th August, 2018) for the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment.
20th July 2018, 10:56 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Education qualification required to apply in Rajasthan Police Constable Requirement:-

Education Qualification:-

The candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognised board.

Age limit:-

Male Candidate:- 18 to 26 years.
Female Candidate:- 18 to 30 years.

Physical Standard:-

The Minimum Height - 168 cms

Chest - 81 cms.
15th August 2020, 02:49 PM
Siddharth717

Educational Qualification – Candidate, who passed a graduation degree from a recognized board or university, can apply for this post. Candidates should also have knowledge of Rajasthani Culture and Hindi written in Devnagari. SC & ST candidates, the age limit should 20 to 35 Years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?