31st May 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I came to know that Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited is released a recruitment for Finance Senior Officer. I want to apply for this post. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me the application cost also. Thank you!

1st June 2018, 08:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for TIIC Finance Senior Officer Recruitment and Cost of Application:

Cost of application:-
* For General, BC, BC(M), MBC and DC & DAP - Rs.500/-
* For SC, SC(A), ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu - Rs.250/-

Procedure to apply:

>> In order to apply for this recruitment, you are required to first go through the instructions that are given below.

Click here to read instructions

>> Once you read through the notification, then you can apply for this recruitment from the "Apply Link" that is given below.

Click here to Apply

>> If you still have any doubts, then you may go through the official notification attached below.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?