7th August 2018, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for VMMC Junior Residents recruitment with 79% in MBBS?

I have done MBBS and secured 79% marks. I want to apply in VMMC Junior Residents recruitment. I am interested to join VMMC as a Junior Residents. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

15th August 2018, 12:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for VMMC Junior Residents recruitment with 79% in MBBS?

The detailed eligibility criteria required to apply for VMMC Junior Residents Recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Vardhman Mahavir Medical College (VMMC)

Name of the Job Position - Junior Resident

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have completed MBBS Degree from a recognized university and you should be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).

>> As you have completed MBBS, you should have completed your Internship or or after 1st July, 2016 in order to be eligible. Hence, if you your DMC registration is not done then you may not be eligible.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application Form
15th August 2018, 01:23 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for VMMC Junior Resident recruitment even if you have completed MBBS course with 79% aggregate marks from a recognised university. To be eligible to apply for VMMC Junior Residents recruitment, you should have passed MBBS degree from a recognised university and musthave registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
16th August 2018, 11:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for VMMC Junior Residents recruitment, you should have passed MBBS degree course from a recognised university and you must have registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC). Since, you have passed MBBS course with 79% aggregate marks from a recognised university, you are eligible to apply for VMMC Junior Residents recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?