1st March 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to apply for SSC MTS and CHSL exam? How much salary I can get?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with 74% and looking for a government job. Eligibility criteria to apply for SSC MTS and CHSL exam? How much salary I can get?

2nd March 2017, 10:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for SSC MTS and CHSL exam? How much salary I can get?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for SSC CHSL and MTS Exam:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for SSC CHSL and MTS Examination's are as follows.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SSC CHSL Examination is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for SSC MTS Examination is "10th Class" from a recognized university.

>> In-Hand Salary for MTS posts would be around Rs.20,245/- per month including all allowances

>> In-Hand Salary for CHSL based posts would be - LDC - Rs.22,000/- and for DEO - Rs.29,000/- per month
3rd March 2017, 02:11 AM
ealpexpart@

Location: c/o debi dev, 2/ J green park north old calculate road. barrackpur. p.o.- talpukur, kolkata-700123
Post Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for SSC MTS and CHSL exam? How much salary I can get?

Eligibility criteria to apply for STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION MULTI TASKING STAFF (SSC MTS)

•• Educational qualification: The minimum qualification required to apply SSC MTS examination is 10th class/ matriculation from any recognized institute .

•• Salary: The grade pay of SSC MTS is 1900. After 7th pay commission the salary of SSC MTS staff is realy high. The Inhand salary of SSC MTS is around Rs. 24,000/- including all allowance( HRA, DA, TRA, CGHS etc).

••Eligibility criteria to apply for STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL

Educational qualification: The minimum qualification required to apply SSC CHSL examination is 12th class/ higher secondary education exam from any recognized institute .

•• Salary: The grade pay of SSC LDC is 2400. The Inhand salary of SSC LDC is around Rs. 29000/- including all allowances ( HRA, DA, TRA, CGHS etc).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?