8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in SSC CHSL recruitment? Eligibility to apply?

I want to apply in SSC CHSL recruitment. Can I know how to apply? Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

10th October 2016, 10:49 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in SSC CHSL recruitment? Eligibility to apply?

Steps to apply for SSC CHSL recruitment :-

Visit official website of SSC @ www.ssc.nic.in

Read instructions before filling SSC CHSL Application form.

In registration part-I, fill all personal and Academic details.

And, in registration Part-II, you have to upload Photo and Signature in specified format.

After that you have to pay the application fee and submit Online Application.

Take print out of the application form for further use.

Eligibility criteria for CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level examination):-

- The candidate must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.

- The candidate minimum age limit to apply for the exam is 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years. There is age relaxation provided to reserved categories as per the government rules.
10th October 2016, 11:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you wanted to know that how to apply for SSC CHSL, so regarding that I have given you the step by step procedure.

At first you have to submit the application form for SSC CHSL examination online. The application costs Rs. 100/-, fees for females/SC/ST/PH candidates are not applicable.

How to apply online:

> Click on the "Apply Online Here" link.

> A new window will open which will show the application form.

> There you will see two parts "Registration Part" and Apply Part".

> First, you have to fill the details in Registration part.

> In Apply Part you have to pay the application fees and you have to upload a copy of scanned photograph and signature.

You can also pay for the application fee through SBI challan at any SBI branch.

Eligibility to apply:

> Candidate must be a citizen of India.

> You should have passed your 10+2 with good marks from a recognized board.

> Age should be in between 18 to 27 years. OBC candidates will get ge relaxation of 3 years, SC/ST candidates will get 5 years relaxation, physically handicapped candidates will get 10 years relaxation, PH+OBC candidates will get 13 years relaxation and PH+SC/ST candidates will get 15 years relaxation.

> You have to produce the original documents which should be signed and attested by the respected officer.
10th October 2016, 11:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

SSC CHSL examination refers to Staff Selection Commission Combined higher secondary school examination which is held by SSC for recruitment of lower divisional clerk in various government offices.

--> The minimum eligibility criteria for the same examination are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must be within 18 years to 27 years. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board of education.

For further details, updates and for filling application form of same you can refer to its official link www.ssc.nic.in.
10th October 2016, 11:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment :-

You are required to apply for this SSC CHSL recruitment through the link provided below. Basically there are two parts namely Part I and Part II. You are required to first fill up Part I registration and then you will have to move on to the Part II registration. Upon successful completion of Part I registration, you will be given an unique registration number which is to be noted for future reference and fill up all the details in the concerned fields properly. In Part II you will have to make the payment if belong to General category and request you to take a printout of the application form after submission.

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply :-

>> Candidates those who have completed their 12th Class or its equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Minimum age as on 01.01.2017 - 18 years

>> Maximum age must not exceed - 27 years (as on 01.01.2017)

>> Candidates born not before 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1999) are eligible to apply

Click here for More Details

Click here to Apply for SSC CHSL recruitment
11th October 2016, 02:19 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Candidates who have completed their intermediate with a recognized board or university are eligible for SSC CHSL exam. There is no minimum percentage required. Your age should be between 18 to 27 yrs. For applying you have to go to the official website of SSC. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?