3rd October 2015, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

What type of government jobs are allocated for widows?

I finished 12th standard in matriculation school, and B.Sc(ComSci) completed 2 years and final year not completed and get married but now I am 32 years and my husband died and I have two Kids(girls), now if the government will give job for me and what kind of post allowed for me. please reply

3rd October 2015, 06:40 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What type of government jobs are allocated for widows?

First of all I appreciate your willingness for doing the government job after facing lot of problems in your life. Since there is not any provision under the government in which you will get any govt. job directly. You will face the same procedure as other students follow i.e written exam followed by interview/ typing test.

**Since you have not completed your graduation degree too so you cannot fill the form at graduation level.

Following are the jobs in which you can apply:

--SSC CHSL
Age limit: up to 32 years for widows

--SSC MTS
Age Limit: up to 35 years for widows

--You can also apply for UDC or LDC for any company.

**Among the above mentioned SSC CHSL are good one. Below are the attachment regarding the detailed notification of SSC CHSL just go through it
12th August 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA. My age is 38. I am oc widow . How can I get government job
16th November 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I am 34 years old. Completed B.com and have cleared CA inter and pursuing CA final, I would like to know what kind of govt jobs i can apply for.And i am a widow too with two small kids
12th May 2019, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I am 29 years old completed B.Com and Diploma in computer application. My husband died and I have two small children. Now if the government will give job for me.I would like to know what kind of job I can apply for. Please reply for me.
13th May 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I am 29 years old.completed B.Com and Diploma in computer application.my husband died I have two kids.now if government give job for me.I would like to know what kind of jobs I can apply .please reply for me.
3rd August 2019, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I am 34 years old widow. I have done BJMC and post graduate diploma in journalism Also I have 12 years job experience. I have one kid. I want to do Govt job. Is there any hope. Please advice.
26th October 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I am 40 years old widow l have done gnm nursing.working in private hospital. I have 2kids (male) I want to do government job. Is there any hope.please advice.
31st October 2019, 02:13 PM
EduXpert

Government jobs are allotted to widows on the basis of their qualification and age. There is no fixed job available and one has to fulfill the eligibility criteria to get it.

If widows are not eligible then any other family member can get the job if he/she is eligible for it.
20th December 2021, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

My mom is 49, recently my dad got expire, I want to get her some job so that she will get little earning. She has completed 12th and have diploma in library science. She do not have any experience but she can teach small kids very well for nursery, play school kids std 1 and std 2 kids. Kindly suggest jobs in patna region
27th December 2021, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I m 41 years old. Recently lost my husband, I have a 8 year old boy. I have done MTA masters in tourism administration. What jobs can I get in govt sector
28th June 2022, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I have 3 child who have not able to job and i am oc widow. How can i get government job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?