1st March 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Lecturer after MA English and B.Ed degree? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I have finished MA English and B.Ed degree from Tamil Nadu and now want to become a Lecturer. How can I become a Lecturer? Whole procedure and eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  5. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  6. Date of the Tax Inspector exam/Interview?
  7. Required Eligibility criteria for the position of English Lecturer?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What basic qualification is required to become a Government Lecturer?
  10. Can I become lecturer of English after my B.Com or is it necessary to have BA in English?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for lecturer in senior college?
  12. Colleges to join after getting 80% in MAT Feb?
  13. Eligibility criteria for lecturer post in degree colleges in Delhi and Chennai?
  14. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  15. Eligibility to be a college lecturer without completing post graduation degree?
  16. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in English Literature in SVNIT University for a Lecturer?
  18. Is it possible to do Ph.D and B.Ed simultaneously? What is the eligibility criteria required for it?
3rd March 2017, 01:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Lecturer after MA English and B.Ed degree? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?

To become lecturer in colleges/university you have to appear and qualify in NET/SET examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed minimum master's degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have 55% in master degree.

So, you can appear for examination if you have above 55% in the M.A. NET examination is conducted by UGC twice every year.

For more information about examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
3rd March 2017, 02:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Lecturer after MA English and B.Ed degree? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?

Candidates who are interested to become a lecturer should have completed their master's degree in the particular subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. You must be an Indian citizen and there is no upper age limit for lectureship. Therefore, with this eligibility you have to appear for NET (National Eligibility Test) conducted by UGC twice a year. So, if you qualify the examination then you will be eligible to become a lecturer after MA and B.Ed degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?