28th January 2016, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Army Officer in Himachal Administrative Services?

I am col. Raj Kumar saini. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for officers like me for joining Himachal Administrative services. Please reply at the earliest.

Regards.

col. Raj kumar saini

28th January 2016, 01:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Army Officer in Himachal Administrative Services?

To join Himachal Administrative Services a candidate should have done graduation in any discipline from recognised universitiy. To apply for this exam your age should be in between 21 to 35 years where as relaxation is provided to SC and ST of 5 years, 3 years OBC and relaxation is given to persons with disabilities, grandchildren of freedom fighters and to ex service candidates as per government rules.
28th January 2016, 08:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Army Officer in Himachal Administrative Services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am col. Raj Kumar saini. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for officers like me for joining Himachal Administrative services. Please reply at the earliest.

Regards.

col. Raj kumar saini
HAS stands for the Himachal Administrative services. The examination for this is conducted by the state government of Himachal Pradesh.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Himachal Administrative Services.

Final year student are eligible for Himachal Administrative service exam.

Your age should be in between 21 years to 35 years for general candidates. Age relaxation is given below -

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates
3 years relaxation for OBC Candidates
10 years relaxation for PHC candidates
5 years relaxation for Ex-serviceman
28th January 2016, 09:48 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

HAS stands for Himachal Administrative Service.

HAS exam is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) every year.

Eligibility criteria for the HAS exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate must be a Bachelor's degree holder in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 30 years .There will be relaxation in age limit for reserved category candidates as per HP government rules .

Selection process involves of :

*Preliminary Exam ,

*Main exam and

*Personality Interview.
14th July 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir how many quota is reserved for exserviceman in himachal administrative service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?