28th January 2016, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

Need information regarding ex-serviceman quota in Rajasthan Administrative Services?

I am looking forward to join Rajasthan Administrative Services after exiting Indian Army. I am about to complete my servi9ce in the Army. So i want to know about the ex-serviceman quota in the RAS?

28th January 2016, 11:31 AM
kantraman

Default Re: Need information regarding ex-serviceman quota in Rajasthan Administrative Services?

RAS is the Rajasthan Administrative Service exam, that recruits many candidates of state in various departments.RAS give special relaxation to sc/st/ bc male, female and disable student.There is no age relaxation for ex- service man.
28th January 2016, 10:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information regarding ex-serviceman quota in Rajasthan Administrative Services?

Age relaxation for Ex-Serviceman;

General - 30+5

OBC - 30+8

SC/ST - 30+10

You should have a minimum qualification of graduation with any discipline from a recognized University to appear for RAS examination.

A maximum of 4 number of attempts is allowed for general category candidates, 7 for OBC and unlimited number of times for SC/ST category students.
1st April 2016, 06:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know that who many get ex service men quota in RAS so plz give me more information about the RAS
11th August 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am serving in Indian Army and have completed 15 years services, I have 33 years old can I apply for RAS exam on the based of NOC issued by CO unit.
23rd January 2020, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How much is the quota for ex-servicemen in ras exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?