12th March 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for candidature of CAPF?

Sir, i am serving in Indian Air Force as an airmen. I have completed 27 years of age. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria for candidature of CAPF? Kindly give reply as soon as possible.

12th March 2016, 08:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for candidature of CAPF?

To join in CAPF, the eligibility criteria required is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must be in between 20-25 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

3. You must have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university.
12th March 2016, 08:57 PM
Knowledge World

CAPF(Central Armed Police Forces) entrance exam which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission(UPSE) for the post of Assistant Commandants.
Eligibility Criteria for CAPF exam is:
>>Candidate should be a ciziten of India.
>>Candidate should have a Bachelor degree from any reputed University.
>>Age Limit:20-25 year
*5 year relaxation for SC/ST Candidates
*3 year relaxation for OBC Candidates
*5 year relaxation for Ex-Serviceman for the army
>>Height:165 cm for men and 157 cm for women
Chest: 81 cm for men
Weight: 50 kg for men and 46 kg for women
12th March 2016, 09:15 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are doing job in Indian Air Force and want to apply for the UPSC Combined Armed Police Force (CAPF). Following are the eligibility criteria for this exam:

Educational qualification: student must possess a graduation degree from a recognised university.

Age limit: 20 to 25 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt rules. There is a relaxation in maximum age limit of 5 years for central government employee.

Selection procedure: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Standards Test & Interview/ Personality Test.

>>If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria then you can go through the detailed advertisement of this exam. You will be surprised to know that the notification for this year has released and online application has started. In my opinion you have to fill the online application before the last date I.e 8th April 2016.
12th March 2016, 09:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to appear in CAPF examination:

A candidate must have done graduation degree from a recognised University by UGC and approved AICTE.

Age should be in between 20 to 24 years where as relaxation of 5 years is given to SC and ST, 3 years to OBC, 5 years to ex-servicemen.

Only male candidates are eligible for recruitment at the post of Assistant Commandants in CRPF, CISF, SSB, ITBP and BSF.

Female candidate can apply for CRPF, CISF, SSB and BSF and not ITBP.

Minimum height required for men is 165 centimetre and 157 cm for girls.
12th March 2016, 09:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and Age Criteria Required for CAPF Recruitment:

Whether you are eligible or not basically depends upon your caste category. Yes, the category which you belong to generally decides that whether you are eligible or not eligible to apply for CAPF Recruitment Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

>> Minimum Age Required - 20 years

>> Maximum Age Allowed - 24 years

i.e., candidates should be born after 2nd August 1990 and before 1st 1995 for appearing in CAPF Examination 2016. If you belong to General or OBC category then, I am sorry you are not eligible. On the other side, if you belong to SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen category then you will be eligible as there will be 5 years age relaxation.
9th April 2016, 09:36 PM
barunk198

The most eligible criteria for CAPF is :-1.you have to be an indian.
2. Maximum and minimum age :- 20-25 years.
3 passed out graduation or same education .
Selection procedure and interveiw is also the part of selection procedure.
16th September 2020, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

A airmen can apply for the CAPF assistant commandant examination if he had not completed his 7 years of service in Indian Ariforce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?