12th March 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in UPSC-CAPF for a 27 years old Airmen?

Sir,
I am serving in Indian Air Force as an Airmen. I have completed 27 years of age. Please tell me I am eligible for candidature of UPSC CAPF? Kindly give reply as soon as possible.

14th March 2016, 06:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UPSC-CAPF for a 27 years old Airmen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am serving in Indian Air Force as an Airmen. I have completed 27 years of age. Please tell me I am eligible for candidature of UPSC CAPF? Kindly give reply as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for UPSC CAPF exam.

CAPF stands for Central Armed Police Forces.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for UPSC CAPF exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 24 years.

Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen candidates is 5 year.
14th March 2016, 08:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The age limit required to appear in UPSC-CAPF examination is 20-25 years. Upper age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates and Civilian Central Government Servants/Ex-Servicemen is applicable as per government rules. So, if you belong to any one of the above mentioned categories, you are eligible to apply for UPSC-CAPF examination.
14th March 2016, 09:23 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are interested to apply for the Combined Armed Police Force (CAPF) which is conducted every year by UPSC. Following are the eligibility criteria for this exam.

Educational qualification: student must possess graduation degree from a recognised university. Student in the final year of graduation course are also eligible for UPSC CAPF exam.

Age limit: 20 to 25 years. The relaxation in maximum age limit of 5 years is given to Ex-serviceman. So you are definitely eligible for this exam.

Selection procedure: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Standards Test & Interview/ Personality Test.

>>If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria, then you can go through the detailed advertisement of UPSC CAPF exam. You will be surprised to know that the online application for this exam has started. So in my opinion you have to apply before the last date i.e 8th April 2016.
24th November 2016, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

I am a ba (pvt) 3rd year student in chaudHary charan singh university meerut. Can I also apply for CAPF examination. Are private students also eligible??
6th June 2017, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me at now that my date of birth is 26 Jun 1993 .After 25 years am I eligible for capf assistant commandant because I am serving Airmen in Indian air force
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?