12th March 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age relaxation for OBC students in UPSC Asistant Commandant exam?

Respected sir,
My date of birth is 31-05-1983, OBC. I am aspiring to get UPSC Assistant Commandant entrance examination. Tell me if there is any age relaxation for students like me? Thanking you sir.

12th March 2016, 08:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age relaxation for OBC students in UPSC Asistant Commandant exam?

The age limit required to appear in UPSC Assistant Commandant examination is 20-25 years. Upper age relaxation of 3 years is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to appear in UPSC Assistant Commandant examination. Since, you have crossed the maximum age of 28 years (OBC category), you are eligible to appear in UPSC Assistant Commandant examination.
12th March 2016, 09:18 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any age relaxation for OBC students in UPSC Asistant Commandant exam?

UPSC conducts Assistant Commandant exam every year. You want to know about the age limit criteria for this exam. Following are the eligibility criteria for this exam.

Educational qualification: student must possess graduation degree from a recognised board or university.

Age limit : 20 to 25 years. Relaxation of 3 years in maximum age limit is given to OBC category students. After getting relaxation too you are not eligible for the exam.

Selection procedure: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Standards Test & Interview/ Personality Test.

>>If you still have any doubt regarding the educational qualification then you can go through the detailed advertisement of UPSC CAPF exam.
12th March 2016, 11:32 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
My date of birth is 31-05-1983, OBC. I am aspiring to get UPSC Assistant Commandant entrance examination. Tell me if there is any age relaxation for students like me? Thanking you sir.
Yes, there is up to 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates in UPSC Assistant Commandant examination. The basic age limit is 20-25 years as on 1st August of the year of examination. The educational qualification required is a degree of a recognised university. The aspirant can check the details in the UPSC website, the website link is
http://www.upsc.gov.in/general/cpo.htm
15th March 2016, 08:38 PM
Indian knowledge

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission. UPSC conducts civil service exams such as IAS/IPS/IFS exams every year. There is caste relaxation in every field examination. For the post of UPSC Asistant Commando the age limit is between 20 to 25 years for general.
And for OBC there is 3 year relaxation. So the age limit is 20 to 28 years.
The applicant would select on the basis of written examination, physical fittness test , and personality interview.
For more query you can check at
http://www.upsc.gov.in
23rd August 2016, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

My Dob is 28 may 1983, belongs to sc category. Can I write bank po or any UPSC or SSC exam?

Saurabh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?