17th November 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to join Indian Air Force for Aeronautical engineer? When and how to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am graduate in Aeronautical engineering and want to join Air Force wings of Indian Army. What is the eligibility criteria for it? When and how to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Air Force?
  4. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Indian Air Force and Navy exam? How much should I score in class 10th to join any of them? -- [New]
  6. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  7. Can Nepali students join Indian Air Force?
  8. Minimum height required by a girl to join Air Force? Jobs available for girls? Expected salary and work of Aeronautical engineer?
  9. Can I get a job as Air Commander, Group Captain or Wing Commander being a Mechanical Engineer? Eligibility criteria to join Air Force?
  10. Can girls be eligible to join Air Force? Eligibility criteria for this?
  11. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  12. Details about the jobs for mechanical engineers in IAF?
  13. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  14. Is it possible to join Indian Air Force for a Civil Engineer? Which Engineering branch is suitable to join Indian Air Force?
  15. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  16. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  17. Do I have to choose Aeronautical engineering to join Indian air force?
  18. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
19th November 2016, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join Indian Air Force for Aeronautical engineer? When and how to apply for it?

To join Indian Air Force after completion of your Aeronautical Engineering course, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC every year. Eligibility criteria required to appear in CDS examination to join Indian Air Force is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You should have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised university with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

3. You should be within 19-24 years

4. You must be Physically fit as per Physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.
25th August 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join Indian Air Force for Aeronautical engineer? When and how to apply for it?

What are those exams that a girl can undertake for to work as air technician in Indian army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?