17th November 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Air Force?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Indian Air Force so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Air Force? Can I apply for Air Force with an Economic background? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Indian Air Force and Navy exam? How much should I score in class 10th to join any of them? -- [New]
  3. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
  4. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  5. Eligibility criteria to join Indian Air Force for Aeronautical engineer? When and how to apply for it?
  6. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?
  7. Can girls be eligible to join Air Force? Eligibility criteria for this?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Fighter Pilot in the Indian Air Force? Do I have to join any Training Institutes for it?
  9. Required Eligibility criteria to join Graduation in IGNOU being a candidate working in Air Force?
  10. What is the percentage criteria required to join the Indian Air Force school for 8th standard?
  11. What is must for becoming an Air Force Pilot?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Indian Air Force for a B.Sc student who have -1.5D eyesight?
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  14. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for Air Force?
  15. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  16. What is the marks percentage required to join air force school?
  17. What is the Physical criteria required to join the Indian Air Force X group?
  18. How to become a pilot in Airforce if I am not interested in science?
19th November 2016, 12:47 PM
Sweet6
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Air Force?

You are not eligible for the Indian Air Force with Economic background.

Eligibility Criteria:-

You should have passed 12th standard with science stream (physics,chemistry,maths).You can apply for IAF through NDA.

NDA - National Defense Academy

Age Criteria:-

Age should be more than 16.5 years & less than 19.5 years.

Marital status:-

Only unmarried male candidates can apply.
20th November 2016, 09:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply for Indian Air Force so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Air Force? Can I apply for Air Force with an Economic background? Please answer as soon as possible.
If you have completed graduation degree in Economics degree, then you are not eligible for Indian Air Force through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian Air force academy:-You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics from a recognized university.

Age criteria:-

Air Force Academy: - 19 to 23 Years

For more details about CDS exam and application process, you can visit to the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?