6th July 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join Delhi Sub-Inspector? In which major course or exam should I appear for it?

Hello sir, I have just completed graduation. Please tell me that what are the major courses or exam should a appear to become a Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and procedure for it?

7th July 2016, 12:33 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Delhi Sub-Inspector? In which major course or exam should I appear for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have just completed graduation. Please tell me that what are the major courses or exam should a appear to become a Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and procedure for it?
The Staff Selection Commission will recruit the Sub Inspector in Delhi Police. The aspirant has to appear for a Written Examination, Physical Endurance Test, Personality Test/ Interview and Medical Examination.

- You have to clear all the above stages to become a Sub Inspector of Police in Delhi. Those wants to join as Sub Inspector should hold a graduation degree in any discipline.
- The age should be between 20 to 25 years.

The height should be 170 centimeters and chest should be 81 to 85 centimeters. You have to appear for the written test which is major examination to clear for Sub Inspector post, other than your regular graduation course.

You can find details -> Click Here.
8th July 2016, 12:49 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Delhi Sub-Inspector? In which major course or exam should I appear for it?

In order to join as Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, you have to appear for the exam conducted by the Delhi Police Recruitment Board.

The eligibility criteria to become a Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police are as under:-

-The candidate must have a citizenship of India.

-The candidate should have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post is from 20 years to 25 years. Upper age limit is relaxable upto a limit of 5 years for SC/ST and Departmental candidates.

Physical Requirements :

Chest : 81 cm - 85 cm . Relaxable for residents of hill areas by 5 centimeters .

Height : 170 cm . Relaxable for residents of hill areas by 5 centimeters .

-Selection of candidate is made based on their performance in the written exam and physical test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?