28th April 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for NCC-C through Headquarter to join SSB being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Hello,
I am a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student.
I would like to pursue for NCC, my college have NCC, but I couldn't get admitted into it. Nearby we have NCC Headquarters, can I pursue admission in NCC from the main headquarter, instead of admitting from College? I wish to apply for SSB with NCC C-Certificate. So kindly request you to guide me for the means.
Thank You.

14th February 2017, 06:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for NCC-C through Headquarter to join SSB being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student?

You need to get college permission as well as parent's permission to join NCC. Once you have completed the application procedure, you will be allowed to join.

You can contact your college head as well as NCC headquarter for more information. For NCC special entry scheme in Indian Army, you need to have C certificate.

16th July 2017, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I apply for NCC-C through Headquarter to join SSB being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Sir, I'm MCC c certificate A grade holder, n I wanna apply for ssb interview directly without cdse. So how should I apply. Through our units or any other alternative ways??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?