2nd March 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for getting promotion being a Constable?

Hello, I am serving in Indian Police. I am a Constable but there is no promotion for me I think. So, I need to know that if there is any exam which I give for getting promotion. But my qualification is only H.S.

Related Questions:
  1. Recruitment exam available to get promotion being a Constable of Chandigarh Police?
  2. Pay Scale of Head Constable in CRPF? Chances of promotion?
  3. What is the promotion policy of class 9th if failed in one paper? Is there any re exam which can be given again?
  4. Promotional exams to appear for 37 years old CISF lady constable with 16 years of service? -- [New]
  5. WB police constable entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Entrance exam of Civil police constable?
  7. When is the constable exam date? From where can I get the previous exam papers?
  8. How to join CBI Constable without participating in CBI exam being a Constable in UP Police?
  9. Is it possible for me to get promotion in Eastern Railway if I complete diploma course?
  10. TNOU MBA-Second Year-Advertising and Sales Promotion (MSP-41) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. What is the procedure to join the CBI Crime Branch after completing Graduation? Do I have to write any exams for it?
  12. Is it possible to get promotion in government jobs if we complete diploma course?
  13. What are the chances to get a government job in Textile industry? I have completed my Post Graduation diploma in fashion designing
  14. How can I get a job as police constable in Assam Police
  15. What are the posts available in Police force for Diploma holders?
  16. Is there any way for getting directly recruited for the constable post in which only physical test and interview is taken?
  17. What is the educational requirements for Constable test? How to crack it?
  18. Can I get job in other company if haven't get promotion in Wipro?
9th April 2018, 08:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for getting promotion being a Constable?

There are two opportunities for you.

1. Constable after 15 years of service are eligible for promotion to Sub Inspector.

2. The minimum qualification required for SI exam is bachelor's degree. You can apply for Bachelor's degree and pursue it to become eligible for SI exam.

You can pursue it in distance mode from IGNOU.
9th April 2018, 11:45 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for getting promotion being a Constable?

As you are already working in the police service then you must know that you are already an employee of the concerned department on police services and there are always some internal or departmental examination conducted by the department which you have to qualify for getting promoted.

As per my views you must ask about any promotion test from your seniors or those officers who are working personnel department of police services so they will tell you exactly what is the name of exam and when it is conducted so you should apply for it.

No matter about qualification because you are already an employee and if you qualify your departmental examination then you can become Head Constable then ASI - Assistant Sub Inspector then SI - Sub Inspector but the only condition is to qualify the examination as soon as you can.

If possible then you should also apply for degree in any open or regular university because if you complete your bachelor's degree then it will be worth getting promoted for inspector services and once you clear departmental exam after your graduation you can become inspector as well.

State Public Service Commission conduct limited departmental examination for the candidates who want to be promoted from the present designation they are working on so you must be aware of its dates and more details are available at the official website of the board so visit and find the dates.

There will be some minimum standards required in that Limited Departmental Examination means permanent service time, experience and other educational qualification then only you can appear for main examination so be ready for departmental exam and apply when it announces.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?