6th May 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in other company if haven't get promotion in Wipro?

Hello,
I am working in Wipro Technologies in Hyderabad.
I don't think that I will get promotion because
its almost a year and still I haven't got promotion.
So, I am planning to move from Wipro and join
other company. Is this a good decision?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Wipro Technologies? Can I get promotion under this company?
  2. Chances to get promotion in Back Office post if working in Voice Process at Wipro?
  3. Is there any chance to get promotion to Back Office post if seleced in WIPRO BPO?
  4. Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  5. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  6. Should I try to get a job in another company if haven't got promotion for past 7 months in Accenture?
  7. Can I get promotion if join Wipro being an employee of TCS from last 2 years?
  8. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  9. Which is better company to work among Wipro and Accenture for an employee who has 3 years of work experience in Sapient Corporation?
  10. Can I get a job in WIPRO, Infosys, L&T company?
  11. What is the job criteria to apply for WIPRO, TCS company?
  12. What can I do after passing diploma? I am pursuing diploma in electrical
  13. Wipro or TCS? Which company is better for job security, salary hikes and experiance? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which company I should apply to get promotion if want to quit Software Developer post in IBM?
  15. After completing B.Tech IT and while working in software field how to write groups?
  16. Should i go for a job in WIPRO or specialize in a language?
  17. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
  18. What is the facility for Physically Handicapped?
9th May 2015, 06:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in other company if haven't get promotion in Wipro?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, you better to stay with Wipro for a few months rather than moving from Wipro and join any other company. Because if you move from Wipro and to get job in any company the interviewers may ask you about past work experience. If they get to know, your working period is just one year then I think they get some negativity. Or else if you mention the exact reason even, they may think that you may leave their company just after 6 months or 1 year after the date of joining. So remember, consistency is a very major role which decides what a person is. So I suggest you to keep working with WIPRO for some more months to increase your experience period, so that you may then find promotion in Wipro itself. Since WIPRO is one of the top most IT Companies in India, I strongly suggest you not to leave Wipro just because of promotion issue. So stay with the Wipro, perform very well and show your utmost efforts in order to get promotion.
10th May 2015, 09:58 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Can I get job in other company if haven't get promotion in Wipro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am working in Wipro Technologies in Hyderabad.
I don't think that I will get promotion because
its almost a year and still I haven't got promotion.
So, I am planning to move from Wipro and join
other company. Is this a good decision?
No, i don;t this that you are taking appropriate decision, since it takes time for the freshers for getting promoted in the Industries like Wipro. Wpro can not take risk by promoting the freshers to higher post. So, they take time while promoting the freshers. If you will leave the company and go to other company, there you have to wait for another 1 year, so it is better to stay here for next 6 months and perform well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?