3rd March 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Which exam we need to clear for getting a government job in government hospital?

To get government job in government hospital which exam i need to pass and which book i need to study..?? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer from you all as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any government job of Hospital Pharmacist? Any entrance exam is there for such government job?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting a government job in hospital?
  3. Which Entrance Exams should I appear for to get a Job in Government Hospital?
  4. What should I do so that I could get a job in Hospital Pharmacy in Government Hospital? Is there any exam?
  5. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  6. How to get a government job in homeopathic field?
  7. Can I get a government job after completion of D.Ed course?
  8. Advantages and disadvantages of working in Government Hospital over Private Hospital for Nursing graduate?
  9. What are the steps I need to take to get government hospital jobs after completion of hospital management course?
  10. Government jobs in Homeopathic field?
  11. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed to get the government job? How to get the government job?
  13. What is the procedure to get a Government job in Hospital?
  14. Government job in railways after passing IT? What exam to clear and what is the syllabus of the exam?
  15. How to get a job in the same government hospital after passing diploma in nursing?
  16. How to apply as a government doctor in any government hospital of Bangalore after passing BDS?
  17. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  18. How to get a job in government hospital after completing my BHMS 4 years back? What are the vacancies, eligibility criteria to get a government job?
2nd February 2018, 08:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam we need to clear for getting a government job in government hospital?

There are jobs available through state public service commission as well as Union public service commission. You need to apply, when there is a notification.

Mostly, you will be able to get such jobs through written exam and interview conducted by the concerned organisation.
8th February 2018, 08:15 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Which exam we need to clear for getting a government job in government hospital?

In government hospital there will be mostly the positions like:
-Doctor's of different specialization's
-Radiologist
-Staff Nurse
-Clerk's
-Class IV employees like attender's.

Recruitment to the above mentioned positions will be done based on the qualification and merit of the candidate.Some times if required there is a chance of conducting written examination also either by health department or by the concerned state government.
So, when ever the notification is released apply for it and if you are in the merit then you will get a job in government hospital.
16th June 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I have done bds and diploma as well as mba degree in healthcare management. I want to know that which entrance exam has to be given to join a government hospital
13th November 2020, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I finished bds and now done masters in hospital administration what govt job I will get?and what exam I have to write??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?