27th September 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

What are the steps I need to take to get government hospital jobs after completion of hospital management course?

What are the steps I need to take to get government hospital jobs after completion of hospital management course? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Am just looking for a job in government sector soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  2. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery?
  3. List of Hospitals offering DNB in Derma?
  4. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  5. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  6. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  7. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  8. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
  9. Procedure to get Job in Kerala Government sector after completion of MBA in Hospital Management?
  10. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  11. Scope of doing Hospital Management after completion of BDS course?
  12. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Need information about Ph.D. in Hospital Administration/Management in government universities?
  14. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  15. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  16. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  17. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  18. Government examinations for MBA hospital management?
20th October 2017, 11:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps I need to take to get government hospital jobs after completion of hospital management course?

You need to apply for posts according to your qualification. Normally, government hospitals have jobs available for posts like Nursing staffs. For such jobs, either you need to be a Pharmacist or Nurse.

Selection in most of the government jobs is based on the performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned organisation. Hence, be prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?