5th August 2018, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment 2018?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment of this year. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap? Waiting for your response!

8th August 2018, 10:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment 2018?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment. The age of the candidate should be within 20 years to 30 years. Age relaxation will be there of 3, 5 and 10 years for OBC, SC/ST and PWD candidates.

Candidates can visit the official website and apply: http://www.indianbank.in/career.php
9th August 2018, 01:55 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment 2018?

Eligibility to apply in Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment 2018 are given below.

=> EDUCATION QUALIFICATION

1. Candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized by Central Government.

2. As per my knowledge, no minimum percentage criteria required for Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment

=> AGE LIMIT

1. The age of candidate should be in between 20 to 30 years as on 1st August 2018.

2. Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidate i.e Five years to SC/ST and 3 years to OBC category candidate.
9th August 2018, 07:58 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018:

The basic eligibility criteria that is required in order to apply for this Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment is given below,

>> Educational Qualification Required:- (As on opening date of online registration)

@ You should have passed Graduation in any discipline or Degree from a recognized university.

@ Or, any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government in order to be eligible.

>> Age Criteria Required:-

@ Age Criteria is considered as on opening date of the online registration which is 1st August, 2018.

@ Minimum age required is 20 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years and of course there will be relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

Click here for More Details
9th August 2018, 01:51 PM
Pandey Rashmi

Any candidates thoes who have their bachelor degree in any recognized university in India.However the age limit for the candidates should be between 20 to 30 years and the fee for the application form is 600/- for General and OBC candidates and 100/- for the SC/ST/PH candidates.
All the Best!...
9th August 2018, 02:00 PM
Pandey Rashmi

Candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in any recognized university in India are eligible for this examination. The age of the candidates should be between 20 years to 30 years.
However the cost of the application form is 600/- for General and O.B.C candidates while 100/- for SC/ST/P.H candidates.
Their are 417 post available into which 212 post for General,112 for O.B.C ,62 for SC,31 for ST.
All the best!...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?