2nd August 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in HIL Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a BE Mechanical holder? Last date to apply?

I have done my BE with Mechanical Engineering stream. I am interested to apply in HIL recruitment for Graduate Apprentice post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

Related Questions:
  1. Job role and pay scale of Graduate Apprentice in Hindustan Insecticides Limited?
  2. Can I get relaxation in HIL Graduate Apprentice recruitment being an SC candidate? -- [New]
  3. How many vacancies are available in HIL Graduate Apprentice recruitment?
  4. How can I apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.E. Civil Engineer? Last date of application?
  5. Can I apply in MPPKVVCL Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a BTech Electrical graduate? Last date to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply in IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 recruitment?
  7. Am I eligible to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student and secured above 70% in all semesters?
  8. How can I apply for BSNL Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment in Assam?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Procedure of selection?
  10. Cost of IREL Graduate Apprentice recruitment application?
  11. How to apply in ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Age limit to apply?
  12. Eligibility to apply in RTO recruitment for Diploma Mechanical holder?
  13. Eligibility to apply in ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment?
  14. Eligibility to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment for Bachelor of Library Science graduate of Calicut University?
  15. Important dates of South Central Railway Apprentice 2018 recruitment?
  16. Eligibility to apply in IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When I will apply for NLC Apprentice being an EEE graduate? Detailed information and date of online registration?
  18. How can I apply for ISRO graduate apprentice trainee?
7th August 2018, 07:43 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in HIL Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a BE Mechanical holder? Last date to apply?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for HIL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment being BE Mechanical Holder. The basic educational qualification required to apply for this recruitment is given below.

Graduate Apprentices vacancies are,

<> Mechanical - 3 vacancies

<> Civil - 1 vacancy

<> Chemical - 1

<> Instrumentation - 1

<> Information Technology - 1

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this recruitment is "Degree" or "Diploma" in concerned discipline (Apprentice for 1 year period). You may go through the official notification that is attached below for getting more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification
7th August 2018, 01:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in HIL Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a BE Mechanical holder? Last date to apply?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for HIL Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.E Mechanical Engineering holder. Candidates who possess Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply for Mechanical Graduate Apprenticeship training. So, being a B.E Mechanical Engineering holder, you are eligible to apply for HIL Graduate Apprentice recruitment.

The last date to apply for HIL Graduate Apprentice recruitment is 8th August 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?