15th May 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate?

Hello everyone,
I am a B.Com graduate and I want
to apply for Staff Selection Commission.
Please tell me about the recruitment for me.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
  2. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  3. How to join CBI after completing Information Technology?
  4. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam will be released for B.Sc(Physics) graduate?
  5. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  7. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  8. How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to become Income Tax Officer being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?
  10. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam?
  11. How can I apply for CBI post? Is UPSC exam necessary for CBI post?
  12. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam for B.Sc 1st year candidate?
  13. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  14. Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing B.Sc in Horticulture?
  15. Can I give SSC exam after passing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  16. Reasoning and Mathematics books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment exam?
  17. How to become CBI officer after completing 10th?
  18. Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management?
18th May 2015, 04:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am a B.Com graduate and I want
to apply for Staff Selection Commission.
Please tell me about the recruitment for me.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you!
You have completed B.Com degree so you are eligible for SSC CGL exam.

Eligibility criteria for SSC CGL exam:-

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

Age relaxation-

Upper age relaxation for OBC is upto 3 years.
For SC/ ST , it is upto 5 years.
For PWD it is upto 10 years
18th May 2015, 05:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate?

As you are a B.Com Graduate, you are certainly eligible to appear in almost all the examinations that are conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Every year SSC releases several recruitment notifications namely SSC CGL Recruitment, SSC CHSL Recruitment, SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment and many. As the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for SSC MTS Recruitment and SSC CHSL recruitment is "12th Class or Intermediate" in 10+2 patten obtained from a recognized university. Besides these recruitments, you are also eligible to appear in SSC CGL Recruitment examination and other exams to if any.

For SSC CGL Recruitment: Minimum Graduation is Required - You are Eligible

For SSC CHSL Recruitment: Minimum 12th Class or Intermediate is Required - You are Eligible

For SSC MTS Recruitment: Minimum 12th Class qualification is Required - You are Eligible

For SSC Stenographer Recruitment: Minimum 12th Class qualification is Required - You are Eligible
18th May 2015, 09:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes dear for graduate student (B.Com ) there is availability in Staff Selection Commission.

Here we are giving you the list of opportunities for B.Com graduate :

1.SSC CGL

2.SSC CHSL

3.SSC Multi Tasking

4.CRPF , BSF posts.

For all the above posts you have a eligibility in Staff Selection Commission. More over you need to satisfy the Age criteria as well.

Through CGL you can get a job positions like Income Tax officer, Customs officer, CID , IB Officers etc.,

Through SSC CHSL , you can get a jobs like " Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk" .

So hope you will get the required information regarding the Staff Selection Commissions and Jobs availability
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?