7th February 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job as Stenographer after completing Graduation with 78%?

i have done my graduation before 2 year wid 78% now i wnt to do job as a stenographer plz tell me i should i do for dis in detail?...

Thanx.

7th February 2015, 09:39 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job as Stenographer after completing Graduation with 78%?

To become "Stenographer" the best option for you is to write "Stenographer" recruitment examination which is conducted by "Staff Selection Commission". SSC releases Stenographer recruitment notification every year for selecting right candidates for Stenographer Grade C and Grade D posts. The basic educational qualification required is "12th standard" from a recognized university, or its equivalent examination is accepted. Since you have passed Graduation, you are certainly eligible to appear for Stenographer recruitment conducted by Staff Selection Commission SSC. The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age is 27 years.

SSC Stenographer Selection Process:

>> Written Examination

>> Skill Test in Stenography

To be selected as Stenographer, you must have good knowledge on Stenography. So I suggest you to apply for Stenographer recruitment, and learn stenography simultaneously. So that by the time you get written test result you can easily quality Skill Test.

SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015 Dates:

* Date of Issue of Stenographer notification - 09.05.2015
* Last date of receipt of Applications - 08.06.2015
* Date of Stenographer (Grade C and Grade D) Examination - 06.09.2015
6th February 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job as Stenographer after completing Graduation with 78%?

How should we learn stenography during graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?