30th October 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Which field I must choose after Diploma to prepare for MPSC?

I am the student of diploma, I want to prepare for MPSC at the same time with my graduation, which field I must choose after diploma, and how can I prepare both? I need guidance.

Related Questions:
31st October 2017, 08:58 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field I must choose after Diploma to prepare for MPSC?

To appear in MPSC examination required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you have to pursue a bachelor degree course in any discipline to appear in examination.

There is no limitation on discipline to appear in examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages and so you have to qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection. So you must start preparation for examination.
31st October 2017, 09:50 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

Requirements for the MPSC exam:

Academic qualification: Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Age limit is 18-33 years.

After diploma, you need to pursue Bachelor's degree in engineering to become eligible for MPSC exam. You can apply for LEET exam of Maharashtra to get admission directly in second year of engineering.

During B.Tech, you can prepare general studies with help of NCERT books and reading newspaper.
31st October 2017, 01:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

MPSC conducts entrance examination for recruitment of officer in the state. The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree course to appear in examination. From bachelor degree if you prepare for examination with a proper strategy then you will definitely qualify in examination.

The examination is conducted in various stagea. To get more detail about examination visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
31st October 2017, 03:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

To appear in MPSC it is necessary to have bachelor degree. So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear in examination.

Since bachelor degree will be of at least three year so in these three year you can cover most of the syllabus for MPSC examination.

So, start preparation for examination with a proper schedule and pay attention to your bachelor degree course also.

To get any extra information regarding MPSC examination visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
31st October 2017, 04:36 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

First of all you should get admission in graduation in any discipline. There are no any special requirements required about subject selection. You can pursue graduation with any of the subject. But the college should be recognized otherwise degree would not be valid.

Eligibility requirements are mentioned below:-
Candidate must be a graduation degree holder from a recognized university in any discipline.
Candidate age should be 21 years to 30 years.
For OBC- 33 years.
For SC/ST- 35 years.
For PWD- 40 years.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% in graduation.
Candidate should be citizen of India, Nepal, Tibet.
Candidate should be physically and mentally fit.
31st October 2017, 05:15 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You choose should stream of your interest without any doubt. Diploma in engineering candidate should choose bachelor's degree in engineering. There are various ways for diploma candidates to pursue bachelor's degree like:

*AMIE exam.

*Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

*Joint Entrance examination.

After completion of bachelor's degree, you can apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The age limit for the examination is 18-33 years. You should make a proper time table to work on technical subjects as well as general studies subject.

Current issues are also asked in this examination.
31st October 2017, 05:47 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You have not mentioned which subject you are interested in.

But since you want to prepare for the MPSC, there are a number of choices you can make from, like :

* Public Administration
* Political Science
* Physics
* Chemistry
* Maths
* Biology
* Agriculture
* Electrical Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Civil Engineering
* Sociology
* Psychology
etc.

It depends on your own interest as to which field you want to prepare.
31st October 2017, 06:21 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

You can select any stream in bachelor degree to appear for MPSC examination.

There is no limitation on bachelor degree discipline to appear in examination. The examination is conducted for recruitment of officer in the Maharastra.

The examination is conducted in three stages and so you have to prepare with determination, dedication as per syllabus of examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?