14th November 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BA after completing Diploma in Mechanical to prepare for MPSC exam? Can I get admission in BA 2nd year directly?

Hello Sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical stream but as I am interested in MPSC, so I want to take admission for BA in order to study for MPSC exams and that will save my time. I want to know that am I eligible to get admission in BA after completing Diploma in Mechanical? Also tell me can I get admission in BA 2nd year directly? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  2. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year Engineering directly after completing Diploma course?
  4. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch through Lateral Entry after completing 3 years Diploma in Architecture?
  5. How to join B.E in Andhra Pradesh University directly in 2nd year after completing diploma in mechanical?
  6. Am I eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th NIOS?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in BA 2nd year after completing Diploma in Information Technology? What is the procedure for admission? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce after completing 2nd semester of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  9. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  10. Do Diploma holders get admission directly to 2nd year? Is it true that there is no entrance exam for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  13. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  15. Admission procedure in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical? List of colleges for getting aeronautical engineering admission?
  16. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  17. Can I get admission in 12th directly after completing 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I get admission directly in 2nd year of Computer Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
21st November 2016, 10:37 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in BA after completing Diploma in Mechanical to prepare for MPSC exam? Can I get admission in BA 2nd year directly?

As per my knowledge you can't get admission in 2nd year of BA. You have to take admission in first year of graduation.

After completion of diploma in mechanical engineering you can get admission in 2nd year of B.TECH through LEET exam but for pursuing BA degree you have to take admission in first year.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?