30th October 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a government school Arts Teacher?

I have technical examination certificate. I had passed freehand outline & model drawing. Am I eligible to get government school arts teacher or I want to pass DTC training DTC training when government will announce.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for a B.Com graduate Housewife to become a Government Teacher?
  2. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  3. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  4. How to become a PT Teacher in Government School? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to become a Computer Teacher in any Government school for BTech ECE graduate? -- [New]
  6. How could I get a government Teacher job?
  7. Recommended teacher training course to apply for high school Arts Teacher? Which university to apply for B.Ed course?
  8. Procedure to get Arts and Craft Teacher job in government schools of Tamil NAdu?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams being a Government School Teacher?
  10. What is the eligibility for government school teacher post?
  11. Procedure to become an Arts and Craft teacher
  12. Is there any course for becoming Teacher of Drawing and Craft?
  13. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  14. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer Science Teacher in a government school of Hooghly district West Bengal?
  15. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  16. Eligibility criteria to become a teacher for classes 9th and 12th? Selection process to get a job in government school as a teacher?
  17. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  18. Age relaxation of approved teacher of government aided high school?
31st October 2017, 12:51 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a government school Arts Teacher?

There are five steps to becoming a government art teacher:-
1. Developing a range of artistic skills
2. Earning a Bachelor's degree
3. Completing a teacher education program
4. Obtaining a teacher's certification
5. Gaining experience of Teaching

Eligibility criteria for becoming a government school art teacher are:-
1. You must be of Indian origin.
2. A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.
3. A B.Ed degree is also required.
4. At least 50 percent marks.
5. There is no age limit to appear for TET exam.
To pass the exam you will have to score at least 60 percent marks. SC/ST candidates need to score 55 percent marks.
31st October 2017, 12:29 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The basic educational qualification needed to be eligible for becoming Arts Teacher is:

1. Bachelors Degree from a recognized university along with practical experience.

2. Candidate must have the license for Arts related subjects in Public schools.

3. Candidate must have qualify CTET or TET to get Arts Teacher jobs.

4. Developing a range of artistic skills.
31st October 2017, 01:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a Government School Teacher, you must have to complete your Graduation in any discipline. After that you must have to complete B.Ed degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Ed course.
After the completion of B.Ed course, you have to apply for entrance examinations like TET, CTET. Once you qualify in the examination, you can then apply in Government Schools for the post of teacher.
31st October 2017, 03:28 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

One who wants to become a government school teacher should appear for TET of their respective state.

Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is an entrance test which is common for all teachers who want to teach in their relevant states. TET is conducted by both Central government and State Government of India.

TET Entrance exam is divided into 2 papers. Paper 1 for Class 1 to 5 and paper 2 for class 6 to 8.

The eligibility criteria required to appear for this exam are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed graduation degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
31st October 2017, 04:46 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a government school arts teacher, you will first of all have to complete your graduation from a recognized university.

You will then have to have a B.Ed degree from a recognized university. After that you will have to appear and clear TET/NET examination and then after that you can be eligible to avail government school teacher post as and when there is any vacancy.
31st October 2017, 11:32 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Candidates who are willing to become a government school teacher, must have completed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates also have to have B.Ed degree after completion of their graduation degree. In order to eligible for B.Ed course, candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. Candidates, who are meeting the eligibility criteria and have B.Ed degree, are required to appear in TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) or CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) exam, qualifying in which they can apply in various government Schools for the post of teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?