24th December 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Military being Diploma student and junior under officer in NCC?

Sir,
I am junior under officer in NCC. My ambition is to become a military officer.Now i am doing 3 year diploma in civil engineering.I am second year,How can i join to military ? I would like to study B.Tech in military colleges.

9th January 2014, 11:30 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Military being Diploma student and junior under officer in NCC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am junior under officer in NCC. My ambition is to become a military officer.Now i am doing 3 year diploma in civil engineering.I am second year,How can i join to military ? I would like to study B.Tech in military colleges.
Hey friend,

To join in Military is a good option of yours and for joining in Indian Military there are certain criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam.

There are many exams which are conducted in India and there are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and as like that you can write the NDA Exam, when you completed your Diploma as it holds up the same value as +2.There are certain other criteria's which are needed to be satisfied with the education qualification and they are that:

The candidate need to have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard framed for the exam.The candidate as per the Martial Status for the exam is that the candidate must be a Unmarried male candidate.

The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years of age.There is no upper age relaxation.The candidate appearing for the exam must be physically fit.

If you tend to satisfy all these criteria's for the exam then you can apply for the NDA exam and that can be done in 2 modes such as:

# ONLINE

# OFFLINE

ALL THE BEST
15th July 2021, 07:12 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: How can I join Military being Diploma student and junior under officer in NCC?

Minimum educational requirements:- 10th class pass with minimum 45%in aggregate.
Candidates meet educational, physical and medical standards.
NCC "A" "B" "C" certificate holder get directly called for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?