7th March 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Getting a Government without straining much in studies?

I wants to study with out strain get good government job which settle best in my future? Is that possible? Can someone tell me what all I need to follow up for it? It will be really good if you can give m the complete steps which I need to take to move forward. Thanks.

Related Questions:
12th March 2015, 12:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Getting a Government without straining much in studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wants to study with out strain get good government job which settle best in my future? Is that possible? Can someone tell me what all I need to follow up for it? It will be really good if you can give m the complete steps which I need to take to move forward. Thanks.
No, nothing not possible without strain. It is a highly competitive exam. If you follow a basic preparation plan you can get an edge over others. You need a solid preparation approach and disciplined method to crack the exam.

You can make use of textbooks to study in details about each and every section of the syllabus. Journals, magazines, newspapers and General Knowledge books are good bases for gaining knowledge appropriate to various sections of the paper. You need to go through previous year question papers. This will help you in gaining insight about the type of question that are asked in the main exam and this also helps in formulating the right type of answers in question.

As English is the only medium of the examination, it is worthwhile that you work on perking up your skill in the language. Apart from gaining thorough knowledge of the subjects, you are also expected to be aware of various issues, current status and policies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?